St Peter’s Church has a significant ring of bells. The existing bells consist of five cast in 1684 with a sixth added in 1766 by Eldridge. The whole peal was rehung in 1887 by John Warner.
Two further bells were added in 1979 by Mears and Stainbank. The ring was further restored in 1972.
The Tower clock was paid for by subscription in 1856. It was installed by W. Triggs of Guildford.
Find out about the recently discovered tomb of Penelope Burgoyne.